.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hudson...

Little Hudson~ what a cu-tie! Hudson is a cool 9 mo and full of smiles. Mom always has him dressed in sweet stuff. Sometimes even clothing she has made- Check out Three Designs. I have photographing them since he was in his mommy's tummy and big bro, Conrad, was winning me over:)
Hudson
Hudson

I am so excited bc our local frame shop- The Village Frame Shop- is doing a window with all of my pics! She has custom framed a few pieces and put the rest in ready made frames with some pretty cool mats! I cannot wait to take pics. You will have to come and see it- and get Cindy to frame something for you:)

Since we are talking news, a little bit of PictureLily Business:
- I am trying to shorten my trips, so if you are in a faraway land, such as Cumming or Canton, consider coming down towards Atl and meeting me for pics:) If it is a newborn session- just ask! If I have the time, you bet, I will come see your little one.
- I am doing my absolute best NOT to bug people for orders and payments. Times are hard for all of us right now. Please try your best to place your order in your 2 week time period and pay in a timely fashion. This will #1- keep my workflow consistent, therefore bringing speedier service and better quality to you and #2- help me pay my bills:) I hope you all enjoy the rain this weekend- haha!

No comments: