.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, March 27, 2009

My Vacation Starts...

NOW! I think, well, maybe a few more things. I am going to pack and then hit the hay for our long drive to SC tomorrow. I WILL be checking emails (at random) and returning phone calls. If you have an order to submit- please do- Rachel and I will get you taken care of so I can place your order when I get home. Remember the Mother's Day Sale- it will end ????? So, drop me an email if you are interested. Go see the window at The Villaga Frame and Trophy Shop. Baby Planners- if you need June- contact me ASAP!!!! I think that is all! See ya!!

No comments: